Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Question about my lindsey

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Keri_Doll_collecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2004
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hulloo...in one of the posts I asked how you can tell if your lindsey is real or not..well I finally figured out how to put my pic on the internet..and i was wondering wut yall think..if she's fake or not...my dad will be heart broked if she's fake...he put a lot of time looking for her for me.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../Picture17.jpg
    if yall need more pics I will be happy to take more

  2. #2
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    Keri, I'm am by no means an expert, but she looks authentic to me. She looks cute in her pigtails [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Kim

  3. #3
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Keri- i need a better picture please, at this moment I am saying she maybe a fake. Her hair is like Nora's and also her eyes. But lets see with the pics, thanks!

  4. #4
    Sail-Away
    Guest Sail-Away's Avatar

    Post

    Keri, I am also thinking she might be a fake. It has to do with the setting of her eyes and the shapes of the sockets. HOWEVER, it is a bit unclear because the picture is to grainy.

    Can you email me a picture and I can forward it to Ria. I need a clear picture of her face and that will be enough for starters.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Keri_Doll_collecter's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2004
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't get a good picture right now..because I am REALLY busy with school...I am doubling up and trying to gradutate at 16 so I am trying get as much algebra done as possible and as much reading done as I can...I can prob get those pictures with our digital cam instead of my webcam on friday, cuz that's my day off of school.....Ya I thought my doll looked dif.....her eyes just didn't look the sameso ya I will try and get those pics friday for yall!!! Thanks for yalls help!! [img]cool.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •